1) Start the day with your favourite cup of tea to get the day off to the best start
2) Make a Happiness Jar - all you need is a jar, some colourful notelets and your favourite pen. Scribble one thing you are grateful for on a note every day and pop it in the happiness jar
3) Reflect on all the amazing things you have done in the past year – there will be more than you think!
4) Create a poster of all the amazing things you’d like to do this year
5) Nothing beats a good brisk walk, taking in the sights and sounds of the birds and trees. It’s relaxing, refreshing and energising
6) Keep a night time gratitude journal to reflect on all the good things that happened that day. What was the best thing that happened today? What made you smile?
7) Have a good stretch in the morning and evenings - shake off the cobwebs and get energised
8) Pick a person whom you’re grateful for. Write them a little message of thanks. Maybe treat them to lunch or dinner – or just a cup of tea over the kitchen table
9) Assemble your top five favourite outfits and wear one each day, Monday - Friday
10) Sign up for a free exercise or yoga class
11) Have a spring clean - donate old items you just don’t love anymore
12) Make a cake and invite friends for afternoon tea. Check out ways you can make this more of an event on our website! We have lots of recipes, teaware and ideas for an amazing afternoon tea time