This Valentine ’s Day treat your loved one to a gorgeously different breakfast. Our homemade Quinoa Granola is not only Dairy and gluten free but it is also delicious!
This is perfect for a valentine’s breakfast but also brilliant as an everyday treat! Just make the night before and enjoy in the morning.
||Jumbo rolled oats
||Mixture of red and white quinoa, uncooked
||English Breakfast Tea bags
- Combine the honey, maple syrup, vanilla and oil together in a bowl. Mix in the oats, salt, quinoa until all combined.
- Place on a baking tray and press down firmly to pack together. Bake for 20mins without stirring.
- Whilst the granola is baking, mix together the 2 tbsp of maple and breakfast tea.
- Remove the granola from the oven and stir in the tea mixture, flax seeds and flaked almonds and bake for another 10mins.
- Allow to cool slightly before stirring in the coconut flakes and dried fruit.
- Serve into a bowl then pour the almond milk over the mixture and enjoy.