Surprise a special someone with this delicious, refreshing and energising smoothie, packed with healthy vitamins and goodness – perfect for Valentine’s Day or to accompany a homemade Sunday brunch.
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2)
- Boil the kettle and steep the teabags for 2-3 minutes in 300ml of water and then throw away the teabags.
- Put the tea in the fridge to cool down.
- Cut the skin off the pineapple, remove the hard circular centre and cut it into chunks.
- Remove the tops off the strawberries and cut them in half.
- Prepare and roughly chop the mango.
- Place all the fruit into a blender and pulse with the cooled tea.
Twinings has teamed up with the brilliant healthy food blogger Olivia Huntingford to create some light, fresh and delicious tasting recipes for you to enjoy. We hope you like her creations and don’t forget to take some pictures for us to see! Check out Olivia's blog – Hunting for Health