Summer time and the weather is high. How about a chilled drink to transport you to a tropical island?
Green Tea Ginger Mix
- Steep the tea bags in the hot water along with the sugar. Allow the mixture to cool down before chilling. Preferably over night.
||Your Green Tea Ginger Mix
||Mango, Passion Fruit Seeds and Lime for Garnish
TOP TEA TIP: THE MANGO PUREE CAN BE FOUND IN THE ASIAN SECTION OF THE SUPERMARKET AND IS SOMETIMES CALLED MANGO PULP. TO MAKE YOUR OWN JUST BLEND ONE MANGO UNTIL SMOOTH
- Wipe the rim of the glass with the lime and dip in the demerara sugar
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice with all the liquid ingredients and give it a good shake.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice and pour the cocktail over the ice.
- Garnish with a lime slice, mango cube and passion fruit seeds.
Now sit back and enjoy your yummy mocktail.
Happy Tea Times.