Sweet flowery afternoon treat and your new favourite cup of tea!
||China Rose Envelopes
||Buttermilk Or Yoghurt
||Bicarbonate Of Soda
||Frozen Cherries, Chopped
- Line a 12 hole cupcake tin with cupcake cases.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Melt the butter over a low heat.
- Add the contents of the tea and remove from the heat.
- Allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes.
- Combine the eggs and yoghurt together and set aside.
- Whisk all the dry ingredients together and add the egg mixture.
- Strain the butter using a sieve and add to the muffin batter along with 3/4 of the pistachios.
- At the last moment fold in the frozen cherries before dividing the muffin mixture into the cases and sprinkling with extra pistachios.
- Bake for 15-20mins