A delicious treat for afternoon tea and great with a cup of peppermint tea after your Christmas dinner.
||Medley Of Mint tea bags
- Spray a 11x9 inch tin with non stick spray and line with foil.
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Infuse the tea bags in 200 ml of freshly boiled water and leave to steep for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and 5 Tbsp. of the infusion together till just incorporated. Add the warm chocolate then fold in the remaining ingredients. Pour the mixture into the tin a spread till the mixture is even.
- Bake for 15mins and allow to cool completely in the tin.
- Place the chocolates in separate bowls.
- Bring the cream to the boil with the tea bag. Once boiled, remove the teabag and pour 200ml over the white chocolate.
- Stir in the middle and add few drops of green food colouring. Pour over there brownie and chill in the freezer for 5 mins.
- With the remaining cream reheat slightly then pour over the dark chocolate. Stir to combine and pour over the chilled ganache.
- Spread the ganache quickly with a palette knife. Chill.
|Melted White Chocolate
- Drizzle the brownies with the chocolate and sprinkle on the green sprinkles. Cut into 16 pieces.