Crunchy Smoked Chickpeas by Nourishing Amelia
||Chickpeas (1 Tin)
|1 heaped tsp
||Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas thoroughly then place them into a bowl and pat dry using kitchen towel or a cloth, getting as much moisture off them as you can.
- Pour the chickpeas onto a baking tray then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle the smoked paprika and a generous amount of salt & pepper over the chickpeas. Make sure to mix well so all the chickpeas are coated!
- Place the chickpeas into the oven for 20-30 minutes, making sure to give them a stir every 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 15 minutes. Keep in an air-tight container and consume within a week.
Twinings has teamed up with the brilliant healthy food blogger Amelia Littlejohn to create some light, fresh and delicious tasting recipes for you to enjoy. Check out Amelia's blog – Nourishing Amelia