These peanut butter energy bites are a great snack to take to work with you, to give you a boost of energy pre or post workout or to enjoy as a delicious sweet treat in the evenings with a cup of Salted Caramel Green Tea.
- Add the oats and peanuts to a food processor and blitz until a course flour forms.
- Remove the stones from the medjool dates.
- Add the pitted dates, peanut butter and coconut oil to the food processor and blend until you get a sticky mixture.
- Once everything is well combined roll the mixture into small balls using your hands then place them on a tray or plate. You should make 10-12.
- Place the energy bites into the freezer for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Keep in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to a week.
Twinings has teamed up with the brilliant healthy food blogger Amelia Littlejohn to create some light, fresh and delicious tasting recipes for you to enjoy. Check out Amelia's blog – Nourishing Amelia