Perfect Porridge with Maple Syrup and Red Berries.
||Maple Syrup to Taste
||Red Berries, Any Kind You Like
- Add porridge oats and milk to a smallish sized sauce pan
- Bring to the boil over a medium heat
- Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add cinnamon and salt and stir well
- Spoon into a Kilner jar for a fancy look or your favourite breakfast bowl alternating between a layer of porridge and a layer of berries.
Make a cup of English Breakfast tea, in your favourite mug, of course. 3, 2, 1 ... great start to the day mode has been activated.
Store the remaining granola in an airtight container and it'll keep fresh for up to a month.
Your First Cup Deserves Twinings