A bowl of Granola makes any breakfast table look good and is a great breakfast choice. What's more, it is also incredibly easy to make at home.
||Light Brown Muscovado Sugar
||Dried Fruit (Small Dices)
||Coarsely Chopped Raw or Toasted Nuts or Seeds
||A Handful of Fresh Blueberries
- Heat the oven (150° Celsius or gas mark 2)
- Using a large bow, mix the honey, vegetable oil and vanilla extract
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except the dried fruit, nuts and seeds and mix well
- Spread the mix evenly on a couple of baking sheets
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Add the dried fruit, nuts and seeds and bake for another 10 minutes
- Leave to cool
- Scoop granola in a bowl
- Add milk or yoghurt and sprinkle with fresh blueberries
Et voila, a nutritious treat to get your morning off to a great start and the ideal companion for a golden and well-rounded cup of English Breakfast tea.
Store the remaining granola in an airtight container and it'll keep fresh for up to a month.
Your First Cup Deserves Twinings