July is Wimbledon, so what better way to celebrate than with these delicious strawberry & coconut cream tarts?
These sweet, creamy, indulgent tarts are completely gluten, dairy, egg and nut free making them perfect for a Summer party or get-together as anyone will be able to enjoy them.
||Coconut Cream (Not Milk)
||Strawberries for Topping
- Add the oats, coconut oil, honey and pitted dates to a food processor and blend until a sticky mixture forms.
- Press the base mixture into tart tins (silicon works best but you can also use a cupcake tray). Make sure to mould the mixture up the sides too. Place into the freezer for hour an hour to set.
- Add the coconut cream, honey and banana to the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Take the tart bases out of the freezer and remove from the moulds.
- Spoon the coconut cream into the tarts and top with half a strawberry.
- Place back into the freezer for at least 45 minutes to set.
Keep refrigerated and eat within 3 days.
Twinings has teamed up with the brilliant healthy food blogger Amelia Littlejohn to create some light, fresh and delicious tasting recipes for you to enjoy. Check out Amelia's blog – Nourishing Amelia