The ultimate festive comfort food. Perfect for sharing and delicious on its own or served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
||Ready Rolled Puff Pastry (375g Each
||Tub Chocolate Spread
- Sandwich the layers of pastry sheets together by evenly spreading the chocolate spread.
- Use a bowl or plate to create one perfect circle and trim the excess dough away using a sharp knife.
- Using a sharp knife, divide the dough into 16 sections, leaving a 3 inch (7cm) circle in the middle.
- Twist each section (two at a time) and then press the edges together.
- Lightly brush the dough with egg white.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 170 degrees - it's ready once the pastry has got a golden brown colour.
- Serve immediately whilst it's still warm.