These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: The Promoter of this offer is R. Twining & Company Ltd. (the “Promoter”) whose registered address is Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over.
- Exclusions: This Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or any of its affiliate companies; any agencies involved with the Promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- Application Requirements: Internet access, a valid email account and online registration are required. Subject to clause 8 below, only online participation is allowed.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion is open to entries from 00:00:00 on 1st January 2020. The prize draw for the Fitbit Ionic smartwatches (the “Prize”) will close at 23:59:59 on 30th June 2020. Entries into the prize draw outside of these dates and times will not be accepted.
- Promotional Packs: A “Promotional Pack” is one of the following products but only where flashed with win a fitbit ionic. 100s up for grabs.
• Superblends Sleep, 20g
• Superblends Turmeric, 20g
• Superblends Glow, 20g
• Superblends Calm, 20g
• Superblends Digest, 20g
• Superblends Detox, 20g
• Superblends Focus, 20g
• Superblends Matcha, 20g
A 6-digit unique code, the “Promotional Code”, is printed on the inside of the pack lid in each Promotional Pack. Each Promotional Pack features one Promotional Code which can be used only once (for one entry into the prize draw).
- How to enter the Prize Draw (GB residents): After buying a Promotional Pack, visit the website at www.twinings.co.uk/fitbit (the “Website”). Enter the Promotional Code found printed inside the Promotional Packs together with your full name and email address. The Promotional Code must be entered exactly as it appears and can only be used once. You will be entered into the Prize Draw and an email will be sent to you confirming if you have won a Fitbit Ionic only. You must retain your Promotional Pack and email stating your win for verification purposes. There are no limits to the number of times you can enter provided each entry is accompanied by a valid promotional code and you enter no more than once per day. If you live in Northern Ireland see below on how to enter the prize draw.
- How to enter the Prize Draw (Northern Ireland residents): Northern Ireland residents can enter the prize draw without purchase by sending their full name, date of birth, postal address (including postcode) and valid email address on a piece of paper to: C/O Twinings Fitbit Promotion, Twinings, Unit 13, 15 Trench Road, Mallusk, BT36 4TY, UK. No bulk entries, only one request permitted per person. If the participant qualifies for a free entry, the Promoter shall issue one Promotional Code to them via post within ten working days of receipt of the request. The Promoter will not accept any Northern Ireland free Promotional Code requests received after 30th June 2020. On receipt of a free Promotional Code, the participant must follow the entry instructions in clause 7.
THE PRIZE DRAW
- Prizes: There are 200 Fitbit Ionic available. The FitBit Ionic smartwatches are available in three different colours and are subject to availability.
- Throughout the Promotional Period, all valid entries received the previous week will be entered into a weekly prize draw at which the winners will be drawn at random by an independent party and notified of their win within 5 working days of the prize draw. Prizes will be allocated in phases per the below timings. Please note that if no entries have been received for a particular week’s prize draw, or if any prize goes unclaimed in the Promotional Period, those remaining prizes will all go into one final draw which will take place [in the week commencing 20th July 2020]. The entries for that additional draw will be [those from the week commencing 24th June 2020].
||Number of prizes
- Each winner will be notified no later than 5 working days after the prize draw which will take place weekly during the Promotional Period via email using the contact details provided with their entry and will be given details of how to claim their prize. Winners must respond to provide their full telephone number and postal address details including postcode and county within 30 calendar days of this notification. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they will forfeit any right to the prize and an alternative winner will be selected in the same manner. All prizes will be posted to winners. The Promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen post or where the address provided is inaccurate or for email notifications that land in Spam/Junk.
- The Prize does not include anything other than the elements stated in clause 9 above.
- All GB and NI participants are required to keep their Promotional Pack featuring the Promotional Code and email as proof of purchase as this may be required to validate any win/voucher eligibility.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud), the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion without prior notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the unlikely event that your code cannot be read due to a genuine printing error or is not accepted, please submit a photo of the Promotional Code and your Promotional Pack to Twinings.Direct@twinings.com. Please include details of your request, your name and email address and a replacement Promotional Code will be sent to you if the Promoter deems it appropriate to do so.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries or if entries cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry/claim is not proof of receipt.
- No participant may use his or her computer to undermine the promotion (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force'). In this event that person's entry or claim will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount or disqualify any entries or claims at its sole discretion if it believes that there is an anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion, including but without limitation, by setting up multiple email accounts in order to submit multiple entries or claims. Should the Promoter become aware or suspect that a participant is entering codes at random (that are not on purchased Promotional Packs) they reserve the right to exclude that person and/or household from the Promotion or ask for proof (e.g. a Promotional Pack showing proof of Promotional Code) relating to that or any other entry and/or identification (passport, utility bill etc).
- To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting any prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, such as fraud, weather conditions, supervening legislation or developments related to the UK’s departure from the European Union. The Promoter will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- All data relating to participants will be handled in accordance with data protection legislation. The Promoter will process participants’ personal data in accordance with its Privacy Notice at https://www.twinings.co.uk/footer-pages/privacy-policy. The Privacy Notice explains participants’ rights in relation to the personal data they share with the Promoter and gives further details about the ways in which the Promoter will use participants’ details and how long the Promoter will retain this information.
- Without prejudice to the general information contained in the Privacy Notice, by participating in the Promotion, participants agree to the collection, retention and use of their personal information in order to process, and contact them about, their participation in the Promotion, and for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may pass participants’ details to third parties and/or otherwise engage third party providers in connection with this promotion where the third party is acting on the Promoter’s behalf for the purposes of administering this promotion (including any prizes), and/or as otherwise required by law. The Promoter will not otherwise pass participants’ details to third parties unless the participant has given their prior consent.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.