Due to COVID-19 we are currently experiencing high demand. We are working closely with Royal Mail and our carriers to get your parcels to you as quickly as possible. We apologise for the delay, please bear with us during this time.
8th February 2021 - Royal Mail have informed us of limited services in the following postal code regions due to resourcing issues. We'd kindly ask that you allow an additional 5 working days to receive your order in these areas: W9, CR0, CR2, RM16, RM17, RM18, RM19, RM20, DA11, DA12, DA13.
1 UK DELIVERIES
2 INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
- 1.1 For UK standard deliveries, please allow 7 working days* from date of dispatch to receive your order. We'd ask that you only contact us if you have not received your order after 7 working days.
- 1.2 For UK express deliveries, please allow 2 working days* from date of dispatch to receive your order.
- 1.3 We use Royal Mail, FedEx and DHL for UK deliveries.
- 1.4 For Standard delivery £3.95 [including free postage deliveries], our aim is to prepare your order and despatch it within 2 working days [Monday to Friday excl. bank holidays], which means that you receive your order within 2 to 5 working days from the date it was despatched. This may not always be possible depending on the volume of orders on our system.
- 1.5 If your order value is below £75 and weighs less than 2kg and you have selected standard delivery, your order will be despatched with Royal Mail which is a non-tracked service.
- 1.6 If your order value exceeds £75, weighs over 2kg or contains any large tea ware items and you have selected standard delivery, your order will be despatched with FedEx. Orders despatched with FedEx are tracked and will require a signature on delivery. FedEx will contact you by email once your order is dispatch to provide a link to track your order.
- 1.7 For Express deliveries £6.95 [UK only], orders received before 2.00pm (Mon - Thurs) will be processed and despatched on a priority basis to ensure it reaches you within 2 working days. Please make sure you are at the delivery address within these 2 working days to accept the order as a signature will be required. Our shipping department is open Monday to Friday (excl. bank holidays), meaning an express order placed after 2.00pm on a Thursday but before 2.00pm on a Friday, will be scheduled for delivery the following Monday (excl. bank holidays). Our express service is handled by DHL; we aim for you to receive your order within 2 working days (Mon-Fri). DHL will contact you by email to help you track your order once it has been despatched. Our express delivery service DOES NOT guarantee your order for next day delivery, even if it was placed before 2.00pm (Mon - Thurs).
- 1.8 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for despatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
- 1.9 If you do not receive your order within 10 working days from the date of despatch, please contact our Customer Services on 01264 313444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would request that you contact as soon as possible and within 45 days of placing your order. If you contact us outside of this time frame, we are unable to track your order or provide any reimbursement.
- 1.10 We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- 1.11 If your order is returned to us due to several failed delivery attempts, non-collection or an insufficient/incorrect address, we cannot refund any shipping costs.
- 1.12 Highlands and Islands orders may be subject to additional shipping charges. If these charges are not applied at the time of placing your order, this will be discussed with you prior to your order being dispatched.
- 1.13 Large volume orders may be subject to additional shipping charges. This will be discussed with you prior to your order being dispatched.
- 1.14 We are not currently able to ship orders to PO Box addresses.
- 2.1 For international deliveries, please allow 25 working days* from date of dispatch to receive your order. We'd ask that you only contact us if you have not received your order after 25 working days.
- 2.2 We are not currently able to ship orders to Ukraine, Russia, Netherlands Antilles, Ecuador, Malta, Terceira Island and Aland Islands.
- 2.3 We cannot ship Options and Ovaltine products outside the UK. If these products are on your order for international delivery, they will be cancelled and refunded.
- 2.4 We currently use two options for international deliveries: A non-tracked service with Royal Mail and a tracked service through DHL.
- 2.5 If the items on your order are less than 3kg in weight, we will send your order via Royal Mail on a standard non-tracked service.
- 2.6 If your order is more than 3kg in weight then we will use a tracked service via DHL. A signature will be required on receipt.
- 2.7 We pass on to our customers only the exact courier cost to us, which is calculated based upon product weight only [we ignore the weight of the outer packaging] and the destination country.
- 2.8 If your order is sent with Royal Mail, your order will not be tracked. If your order is sent with DHL, you will receive a tracking email to show the progress of the order.
- 2.9 When ordering goods from our site for delivery overseas you may be subject to additional import duties and taxes, which are levied once the order reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Contact your local customs office for further information. If these charges are unpaid, your order may be returned to us and we will be unable to refund shipping costs. There may also be costs associated with the return to us, which will be deducted from any refund value. In certain situations your order may be destroyed by customs if duties and taxes are not paid. In this instance, we cannot refund product or shipping costs for these reasons.
- 2.10 Please be aware that there may be limitations on what can be sent to you with regards to specific items and order value. You may also need to provide specific documentation for clearance of your order, once it arrives in your destination country. This may vary from country to country and we ask that you contact your local customs office for additional information before placing an order. We cannot refund any shipping costs should your order be returned for any of these reasons. In certain situations your order may be destroyed by customs if you are unable to provide clearance for the order; in this instance we cannot refund product or shipping costs for these reasons.
- 2.11 Within our fees there is a Fuel Surcharge. This surcharge may vary from month to month therefore all international postage charges will change slightly month to month.
- 2.12 If you do not receive your order within 25 working days, please contact Customer Services on 01264 313444 or email us at email@example.com. We would request that you contact us as soon as possible and within 45 days of placing your order. If you contact us outside of this time frame, we are unable to track your order or provide any reimbursement.
- 2.13 We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- 2.14 If your order is returned to us due to several failed delivery attempts, non-collection or an insufficient/incorrect address, we cannot refund any shipping costs.
- 2.15 Our third party carriers may not be able to deliver to certain countries at particular times for reasons of politics, government, natural disaster or operational crises. In such circumstances your shipment will be returned to our mail centre and held till such a time that they are able to deliver to you. In these circumstances you may ask for the order to be refunded.
- 2.16 Due to strict Customs Regulations in Australia and New Zealand we cannot send any products which contain Citrus Peel or Wood to these countries. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the products being ordered are free from these components before selecting shipping to Australia or New Zealand. Twinings will not be held liable for any loss or damage to shipments refused by customs for these purposes.
- 2.17 Large volume orders may be subject to additional shipping charges. This will be discussed with you prior to your order being dispatched.
- 2.18 We are not currently able to ship orders to PO Box addresses.
*Working days are Monday - Friday only. Working days will also exclude public holidays.