TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Competition
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is R. Twining and Company Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 525071 and with its registered office at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY) (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win an overnight stay for two at Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Hotel with Birdcage Afternoon Tea at the Palm Court tea lounge - (the “prize”).
3. To enter this prize draw, entrants must enter their first name, surname, email address and answer the multiple choice questions on the competition page at twinings.co.uk.
4. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
5. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
7. The promotion is open to entries from 09.00 on 04 August until 23.59 on 31 August 2016 (the “promotional period”).
8. 1 winner will be drawn, and will win 1 prize. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
10. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no later than 7 days following the end of the promotional period.
11. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the draw via the email address provided when they enter the competition. They will be asked to provide their UK postal address in reply via email. If a winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid UK address within 7 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this 7-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
12. The prize will be sent via email to the email address supplied within 3 weeks following provision of the winner’s address in accordance with paragraph 11.
13. The name and county of residence of the winner will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
16. By entering this competition you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you via email.
17. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant. See http://www.twinings.co.uk/footer-pages/privacy-policy
18. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.