01264 313444
Customer Service
Welcome
Register | Sign in
1 of 8

1 of 8

Gunpowder Green & Mint

£12.00 sku LTGM0614-175L | Net weight: 175g

Loose Leaf Mint Flavoured Green Tea

Tea Description

Each green tea leaf is rolled into a compact pellet, giving it the appearance of an old fashioned lead shot, hence the famous name.  We like to think it also refers to the tiny minty explosion that happens on your taste buds with every sip.  A golden, green tea liquor is created as the pellet unfurls, infused with mint for a refreshing taste.

Loose leaf tea made simple. Take a look at our fabulous teapots (some come with a built-in strainer) and tea strainers.

More about the Product

Ingredients

Green Tea (80%), Mint Leaves (20%)

our brewing guidance

Use 1 rounded teaspoon per person and 1 for the pot.  Boil fresh water, leave to cool for 5 minutes then pour on.  Allow to steep for 3 to 4 minutes.  Serve without milk.

doing good

With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.

Customer Reviews

100% of customers liked this product

++
Excellent

Very good to drink during meals. Really digestive.

19-Nov-2016

++
Excellent

Shame this doesn't come in a tin to keep the rich aromas in and at £12 it should. Reminds me of the Atlas Mountains.

31-Oct-2016

+
Good

a

6 Hour(s) ago

++
Excellent

Delicious

37 Hour(s) ago

Tea Tasters Club - Gunpowder Green & Mint

A premium loose mint flavoured green tea from the Zhejiang province in South East China. Each green tea leaf is rolled into a tiny compact pellet, giving it the appearance of old-fashioned lead shot, hence the name Gunpowder Green.

Find out more

Recommended For You

Rated 5 based on 0 reviews

Tie Guan Yin Oolong

£21.00 each

Renowned and rather delicate oolong tea from Anxi in Fujian Province - perfect tea to start your journey with oolong.

Rated 5 based on 0 reviews

Nilgiri Twirl

£15.00 each

Delicate twists of mellow, fruit black tea.

Rated 5 based on 0 reviews

High Grown Dimbula

£15.00 each

Juicy, bright and mouth-watering tea with a note of refreshing citrus. Country of origin: Sri Lanka

Limited Edition

Rated 4 based on 0 reviews

2019 First Flush Darjeeling - Caddy

£55.00 each

Limited Edition First Flush Darjeeling tea, with a delicate and floral flavour.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The cookies allow us to administer our website, analyse our traffic and provide useful features to you. To manage your cookie settings click manage your cookie preferences or visit our Cookie Policy page.